Monday, September 21, 2009

“I’m In Love!”

(living love in its truest sense)

I’m in love!

Yes, I admit that I’m in love as of this moment!

And I love this feeling because it makes my world go round!

Perhaps some of you, while reading this article are wondering, and some are raising their eye brows (just to exaggerate) or maybe some are asking the question:

Why Mr. Del Castillo is telling this to the public?

Well, I have simple reasons why I am doing this:

First, I have nothing to write in this article, so let me talk about my love life (just kidding!)

Second, I believe that it would be a selfish act of mine, if I will not tell the truth that I’m in love.

Third, I would consider myself as a hypocrite if I will not admit to myself and confess that I love the feeling of being in love and being loved everyday of my life.

Human as we are, whether we admit it to ourselves or not, I know and I strongly believe that we all wanted to be loved and stay in love.
Love is the most basic need of human. The main reason why God chose us to be in this world is that He wanted us to share the happiness of loving. This is what we were created for, to love God above all things, to love our fellow humans as we love ourselves, and to love the things God created.
If I will put this in a deeper reflection, I would say that love is the reason why we don’t just exist in this world but we live.
So, let me emphasize here that there’s nothing to be ashamed of to tell other people and show to them that you care and love them, as long as it is sincere and coming from your heart. Another thing is that, it is not yet too late to fall in love (in its truest sense) and stay in love.
Before I end this article, let me give you questions to ponder on:

1. (For the children) When was the last time you say to your parents that you love them and you are thankful for all the sacrifices that they have done for you?
2. (For the parents) When was the last time you hug or kiss your children and tell them that you care and love them, that they are the most precious gift you have ever received from God?
3. (For everyone) When was the last time that we say to God that we love Him above all things? Or did we ever prove to God that we love Him by loving our fellow humans, our brothers and sisters, and all the things that He has created?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i'm a person who loves to do many things!